Short Sale Success Stories
Short Sales DO close when you're working with Short Sale Specialists. Check out these links for further proof:
- No Deficiency Judgement
- Closing Cost Concessions Paid
- FDIC Receivership Closings
- Realtor Commissions Paid
- Lis Pendens Filed
- Quick Short Sales
- 1st & 2nd Short Sale Closings
- Junior Lien Closings
View ALL of our Short Sale Success Stories.
- What is Title Insurance?
- Do I have to have an Owner's Title Insurance Policy?
- How much does title insurance cost?
- How can I get a discount off my title insurance in Florida?
- What are "Distressed Sales?"
- Why should I choose Winged Foot Title to handle my short sale?
- What can I expect during the short sale process?
- Will I be subject to future liability after a bank short sale?
- What Happens After A Home Short Sale?
- If I get a short sale approval, what are the potential liabilities in the future?
- When I sell my house by short sale, will I still be subject to liability in the form of a deficiency judgment?
- If my lender agrees to a Short Sale, what is the next step I need to take?
- Is it possible to sell my home as a short sale and not have a deficiency judgement placed against me?
- Do I need to hire a Short Sale Specialist or Short Sale Negotiator to help me with my Short Sale Transaction?
- My primary home short sale is at a standstill because of a judgement. I heard that there is a way to resolve this, but I am at a loss… can anything be done?
- What is a junior lien and how can it affect my short sale?
- Do I qualify for the HAFA program?
Home Closing Process
Serving Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Naples, Florida.
Winged Foot Tite, LLC is not associated with the government, and our [short sale orchestration] service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan.